Security Industry Resources
Not quite sure how to get to the next level in your career? Listen to Nick Nick Santillo, CPP, PCI, PSP, share why it’s important to get certified!
See our wonderful resources below to help you pass on the first try!
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) Certification Study Guide, 1st Edition Revised
- Great Certification Handbook provided by ASIS International
Great Amazon.com Guides and Books:
- Planning & Scheduling Professional Certification Study Guide: A Product of the AACE International Education Board
- PSP Exam Self-Practice Review Questions for Physical Security Professional: 2014 Edition
- Design and Evaluation of Physical Protection Systems, Second Edition
- Effective Physical Security, Fourth Edition
- Risk Analysis and the Security Survey, Fourth Edition
- Vulnerability Assessment of Physical Protection System
- The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation, 2nd Edition
- Physical Security Techniques Channel (100+ Videos)
- Physical Security Postures: Security-In-Depth
- CPP Course Physical Security Plan
- Implementing Effective Physical Security Countermeasures
- CPP Course Training Channel (7 Videos)
Practice Exams & Questions
The Practice Exams contain items that once appeared on the actual certification exams but are now retired. Use these practice exams to familiarize yourself with how exam items will appear on the current exam(s).
- CPP Practice Exam
- PCI Practice Exam
- PSP Practice Exam
- Self Assessment for: PSP, CPP, PCI
- PSP Study Questions
Assess Your Readiness to Take the CPP, PCI, and PSP Exam
Download this free publication to learn more about ASIS board certifications, assess your eligibility to sit for the exam, identify knowledge strength and weaknesses, plus gain helpful tips to develop a study plan or chapter study group.
- Self-Assessment for CPP, PCI, and PSP Exams – English (Updated August 2017)
Know of any great trainings for our industry professionals?
Let us know! Send the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org